The QRX300 is a special order receiver dedicated to receive a single channel of ZHD48 modulation.
The receiver has very narrow filters that allow for a 50 KHz wide signal to be received with a channel spacing as close as 100 KHz.
The QRX300 is designed specifically for applications where limited spectrum bandwidth is available and a large number of wireless microphones need to be used together and a latency of 18 milliseconds is not a concern. This unit can only receive ZHD48 modulation. It is not compatible with XR, US Mono or ZHD96.
The QRX300 is 200 MHz wide. A tunable tracking front end filter is featured in the QRX300 so you can receive any frequency in any block from 20 through 27 or 512 – 698 MHz while still filtering out unwanted RF.
Receives one channel of 100% digital audio. The QRX300 outputs audio as an analog signal or as an AES digital signal.
- Single Mode Receiver Type: True diversity single conversion digital demodulator
- RF Modulation: proprietary digital method
- RF Frequency Range: 512 to 698 MHz
- RF Frequency Step: 100 KHz
- RF Bandwidth: 50 KHz
- Channel Separation: 100 KHz (200 KHz recommended)
- Sensitivity: -110 dBm
- Antenna Connector: 50-ohm SMA female
- RECEIVER AUDIO – ANALOG OUTPUT (X 1)
- Dynamic Range: 114 dB
- Distortion: 0.001%
- DAC Bit-depth: 24 bits
- Connector: TA-5M
- Audio Output Level: Line: -10 to 0 dBm active balanced
- RECEIVER AUDIO – DIGITAL OUTPUT (X1)
- Signal Format: AES Balanced
- Audio Output Connector: TA-5M
- Weight: 6.0 oz (170 grams)
- Dimensions: 1.25″ x 3.25″ x 5.25″ (32mm x 83mm x 133mm)
- External Power: 9 to 18 VDC (300mA @ 12VDC)
- Internal Power: N/A
- Display: Graphic OLED Display